Thursday, September 22, 2022

Back at the Chicken Shack #160 Playlist

 WFDU.fm HD2

160th show
9/21/22

Ramsey lewis - the IN Crowd
Robert Johnson - If I had Possession over Judgement Day
Hop Wilson - Chicken Stuff

Piney Brown - Bring it on Home
Matt 'Ti" Mattison & the Minit Men - Don't Make Me Cry
Piney Brown - Everything but You
Dyke & the Blazers - Stuff

the Leaves - Too Many People
Lowell George & the Factory - Candy Cane Madness
the Leaves - Dr Stone
the Wailers - Out of Our Tree
the Dynatones - Fender rock

Pat Cupp - Long Gone Daddy
Pat Cupp - Baby Come Back
Pat Cupp - I guess its Meant that Way
Pat Cupp - I wont Remember to Cry
Pat Cupp - Do Me No Wrong
Pat Cupp - That Girl of Mine

Bobby Bland - I don't Believe
Hop Wilson - Toot toot Tootsie G'bye part 2

Lee Dorsey - Yes We can can
6ix - I'm Just Like You
Brass Construction - Changin'

John Mayall - Deep Blue Sea
Bob Dylan - If You Gotta Go, Go Now
the Band - It makes no Difference
the medallions - Carachi

Joe Ely - Honky Tonkin'
Ann - Margret/Lee hazlewood - Break my Mind
Man or Astroman? - Taco Wagon

J Geils Band - Surrender 
the Creeps - the Whip

Buddy Guy - Come see About me (live)




No comments:

Post a Comment