Thursday, October 21, 2021

Back at the Chicken Shack Playlist #120

 WFDU.fm HD2
120th Show
10/20/21

Big Jay McNeely - Blow Jay Blow
Commander Cody - Hot Rod Lincoln
Lil Ed & the Blues Imperials - Chicken, Gravy & Biscuits

Katie webster & Ashton Conroy - Baby Baby
Mr Mojo & this Orchestra - I won't be Long Here
Jimmy Dotson - Lookin' for my Baby
Morris Chenier - the Dog & his Puppies
Hop Wilson - I done Got Over
the Gauchos - Good & bad

dale watson - I hate These Songs
Porter Waggoner - Sorrow on the Rocks
Lefty Frizzell - I never go around Mirrors
George Jones & Melba Montgomery - We Must Have been Out of Our Minds
Charley Pride - It's gonna take a Little Bit Longer

Irma Thomas - Time is on My Side
Irma Thomas - I done Got Over It
Irma Thomas - Ruler of my Heart
Irma Thomas - Hittin on Nothing
Irma Thomas - Wish Someone would Care
Irma Thomas - Times have Changed

the Libation Bearers - "Barney Miller" theme

Bobby Womack - Across 110th Street
Clarence Reid - If it Was Good Enough for Daddy
Funkadelic - Nappy Dugout
Billy Preston - Billy's Groove

Prince Buster - wash Wash
Marcia Griffiths - Melody Life
Ken Boothe - You're on my Mind
Lloyd & Glen - That Girl
the Skatillites - Two for One

Blood Sweat & tears - I Can't Quit Her
Hot Tuna - candyman (live) 
Rory Gallagher - Garbage Man blues (live)

James Chance & the Contortions - Hell on earth (live)



No comments:

Post a Comment