Thursday, October 14, 2021

Back at the Chicken Shack Playlist #119

 WFDU.fm HD2
119th Show
10/13/21

Boogaloo Joe Jones - Someday We'll be Together
John drew Barrymore - Christopher Columbus digs the Jive
Uncle Dave Macon - Bake that Chicken Pie

Bettye LaVette - I' m in Love
Otis Redding - Security
Jimmy Johnson - Serves Me Right to suffer
William Bell - Just as I thought
Shuggie Otis - Booty Cooler

Captain Beefheart & the Magic  band - Call on Me
Love - You I'll be Following
the Guilloteens - For my own
Syndicate of Sound - Rumors
the Chargers - Taxi
the Journeymen - Bag's Groove

Buck Owens - I've got a Tiger by the Tail
Patsy cline - I fall to Pieces
Wynn Stewart - Heartaches for a Dime
Connie Smith - the Hurting's all Over
Charlie Walker - Pick me Up on Your Way Down
Ray Price - Heartaches by the Number

Junior Kimbrough - Meet me In the City
T Model Ford - Nobody Gets me Down
Jelly Roll Kings - Have Mercy baby
Asie payton - Asie's Jam

Smiley lewis - Shame shame shame
jack the Bear Parker - I need you, I want You
Mink DeVille - Cadillac Walk
Dean Elliott - lonesome road

janis Joplin - Try (just a little bit Harder)
Joe Cocker - Darling be Home Soon
Electric Flag - She Should Have Just
Booker T & the MGs - Hi-Ride

Traffic - Low Spark of High Heel Boys



No comments:

Post a Comment