Thursday, July 22, 2021

Back at the Chicken Shack on WFDU.fm HD2 Playlist

 WFDU.fm HD2
108th Show
7/21/21

Luther lee & the Caravels - Lunch Break
Joyce Jones - Help Me Make Up my Mind
slim Gaillard - Chicken Rhythm

Kingfish Ingram - Before I'm Old
magic sam - What Have  I done Wrong?
Otis Redding - That's How Strong My Love Is
the Olympics - Raining in My Heart
Albert King/ Steve Cropper/ Pops Staples - Knock on Wood

Morphine - Radar
Dr John - Getaway
Dyke & the Blazers - Funky Bull Pts 1 & 2

Ray Smith - Right Behind You Baby
Ray Smith - You Made a Hit
Ray Smith - Rockin Bandit
Ray Smith - Willing and Ready
Ray Smith - So Young
Ray Smith - Shake around

Tom waits - Supermarket

Big Duke henderson - Baby Beat It
Chewing Ray - Little Boogie Ding Dong
Jack Ross - Mumbles
Pancho Villa & the Bandits - Ain't that bad?
The Axcents - Hold it Mary

the Roughnecks - You're Driving me Insane
Terry Dee & the Roadrunners - Some Other Guy
Whatt Four - You're wishing I was Someone Else
the Mussies - 12 o'clock, July

Little feat - Rock n roll Doctor
Hot Tuna - Funky #7
Cold Blood - Kissin My Love

Betty Right - Mr Clean
LTD - (Every Time I turn Around) back in Love again
mandrill - Hang Loose

Jaco Pastorius - Soul intro/The Chicken



No comments:

Post a Comment