Thursday, May 6, 2021

Back at the Chicken Shack on WFDU.fm HD2 Playlist

 WFDU.fm HD2
97th Show
5/5/21

the Zanies - Russian Roulette
Duster Bennett - 40 Minutes from Town
Rex Garden - This Chick

Junior Parker - Sometime
Billy Gayles - I'm Tore Up
Freddie King - Sen-Sa-Shun
Wonderboy Travis - Imitation of Love
Irma Thomas - I Need Your Love So bad
Albert king - Drivin' Wheel
 
James Brown - Give it Up or Turn it Loose
Abraham & the Casanovas - the Kangaroo Part 2
Lolita R Smith - Your Love and my Money
Sugarman 3 - Chicken Half

Al Ferrier - Hey Baby
Al Ferrier - No no Baby
Al Ferrier - My Baby done Gone Away
Al Ferrier - I'll Never do Wrong
Al Ferrier - Blues Stop Knocking
Al Ferrier - Yard Dog

Roadhouse Roosters - Cock a Doodle Do
Webb Wilder - I gotta Move
the Standells - Sometimes Good Guys don't wear White
the Brymers - Sacrifice
Wig a Wag - On My Way Down the Road

Ennio Morricone - Take me Now
Os Mutantes - Cantor de mambo
the Medallions - Carachi

Derek & the Dominos - I looked Away
Son Volt - Tulsa County
Bob Dylan - Lily Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
Flying Burrito Brothers - Do You Know How it Feels

John Mayall - Blues city Breakdown
Canned Heat - Whiskey Headed Woman #2
Stevie ray Vaughn - Voodoo Child (slight return) live




No comments:

Post a Comment