Thursday, May 13, 2021

Back at the Chicken Shack on WFDU.fm HD2 Playlist

WFDU.fm HD2
98th Show
5/12/21

Willie Mitchell - Kitten Korner
Sister Rosetta Tharpe - I want a Tall Skinny Papa
Heavy J Lockett - Chicken in a Hurry

Eddie Floyd - Raise your Hand
William Bell - You don't miss Your Water
Johnny Daye - What'll I do for Satisfaction
Judy Clay - You can't run away from your heart
Booker T & the MGs - Boot-Leg

Hayden Thompson - Rockabilly Gal
Billy Lee Riley - Wouldnt You Know
Warren Smith - Do I love You
tracy Pendarvis - a Thousand Guitars

Otis Rush - It takes Time
Otis Rush - My Love Will Never Die
Otis Rush - Working Man
Otis Rush - Gambling Blues
Otis Rush - Feel so Bad
Otis Rush - Reap What You Sow

Dee Dee Bridgewater - Why am I treated so Bad?
Parliament - Common Law wife
GAP Band - Early in the Morning

Merle Haggard - I think I'll just Sit here and Drink
Eddie Noack - Beer Drinkin' Blues
George Jones - Just one More
Gary Stewart - She's Acting Single (I'm drinking Doubles)
Loretta Lynn - Don't come Home a Drinkin 

john Wooley & the Just Born - Look & You Will Find
Chocolate Watchband - No way Out
Kindred Spirit - Blue Avenue
Humane society - Eternal prison
Pinocchio & the Puppets - Fusion

Butterfield Blues Band - all These Blues
Blind Faith - Had to Cry Today
Al Kooper & Mike Bloomfield - Stop



No comments:

Post a Comment