Thursday, September 19, 2019

Back at the Chicken Shack 9/18/19 Playlist

WFDU.fm
70th show
9/18/19

Herbie Mann - What'd  I Say
Mamie Smith - Crazy Blues
Ray Garden - This Chick

William Bell - Any Other Way
Babrbara Stephens - Wait a Minute
Prince Conley - I'm Going Home
Booker t & the MGs - jelly Bread
Fleet -O - Please return to me
Bar-Kays - Bar-Kays Boogaloo

Junior Parker - Next Time You See Me
Junior Parker - That's All Right
Junior Parker - Driving Wheel
Junior Parker - Sitting & Thinking
Junior Parker - Seven Days
Junior Parker - Cryin' for My Baby

the Kills - At the back of the Shell
Gert Wilden - Sexy Girls
Television - see no Evil

Johnny Paycheck - If I'm gonna sink (I might as well go to the Bottom)
Mo Bandy - It was always so easy (to find an Unhappy woman)
Johnny Sea - My Baby Walks all Over me
Chuck Wells - Down & Out
Margie Singleton - Jesus is My Pusher
John Randall Marr - Hello LA bye bye Birmingham

the Standells - Riot on Sunset Strip
Steve Miller band - Roll with It
Pacific Gas & Electric - Staggolee
Bruce Katz band - Dis - Funkshunal

Jack Nietzsche/capt Beefheart - Hard Working Man
Leslie West - Dreams of Milk & Honey
Jack Bruce/Robin Trower - politician (live)

Allman Brothers band - Blue Sky (live)
http://wfdu2.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/listen/271802/back-at-the-chicken-shack

No comments:

Post a Comment