Thursday, September 12, 2019

Back at the Chicken Shack 9/11/19 Playlist

WFDU.fm
69th show
9/11/19

Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Dyna-Soar
the Stooges - 1969
Memphis Minnie & Kansas Joe - Plymouth Rock blues

James Brown - Night Train
Nelson Sanders - Your Sweet Love
the Volcanoes - Oh oh Mojo
Johnny Sayles - You did me Wrong
Nellie Rutherford - Laughing at Me  
Freddie Young - Monkey Business

Sam the Sham & the Pharaohs - Ring Dang Do
Pretty Things - midnight to Six man
hourglass - Nothing but Tears
the Pseudos - a long way to Nowhere
Trademarks -If I was Gone
Wheely McSidewalk & the Ball Bearings - Funky Beat

Glenn Lee - Joyful Noise
Hossam Ramzy - loco el Sahara

George Fleming - the Shake
Kim Lenz & her Jaguars - Crawlin Back
Joe Maphis - water baby Boogie
Jackie lee Cochran - mama Dont You think I know
Five Chavis bros. - Baby Dont Leave Me
Sleepy La Beef - I'm Through
Ry Cooder - Bomber Bash

Clifton Chenier - Boppin the Rock
Clifton Chenier - Yesterday (I lost My Best Friend)
Clifton Chenier - Wherever You Go , I'll Go
Marcel Dugas - Pretty Little Red Dress
Clarence Garlow - It isnt Right
Willis Prodomme - Chicken Head zydeco

Junior Kimbrough - Meet me in the City
Sparrow Blue - Hey Baby blues
Hot Tuna - Candyman

Jimmy Smith - Root Down (and get it)

http://wfdu2.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/listen/271202/back-at-the-chicken-shack



No comments:

Post a Comment