Thursday, July 25, 2019

Back at the Chicken Shack 7/24/19 Playlist

WFDU.fm
63rd show
7/24/19

RIP Art Neville 

the Meters - Look-a Py Py
Dusty Springfield - Dont Forget about Me
the Radars - Finger Lickin Chicken

Joe Hudson & his Rocking Dukes - Hoo Wee Pretty Baby
the Premiers - Run along Baby
Dennis Edwards - Johnny on the Spot
Johnnie Sayles - I Cant get Enough (of Your Love)
Artie Christopher - Stoned Soul

Lil Johnson - Sam the Hot Dog Man
Butterbeans & Susie - I need a Hot Dog for My Roll
Buck Owens - Hot Dog
Wanda Jackson - Hot Dog! that Made Him Mad
Dale Hawkins - Hot Dog
Hasil Adkins - No More Hot Dogs

Roy Gaines - Switcheroo
Leroy Washington  - Learn to Treat Me Better
Don Hollinger - I had a Nightmare
Jimmy Rogers - I Cant Believe
Gatemouth Brown - Depression Blues
Albert Collins - Jawing

Delbert McClinton - Lie No Better
Shirley Walton  - the One You Cant Have
Freddie North - She's All I Got
the Meters - Funky Miracle

the Palace Guard - All Night Long
the Brymers - Sacrifice
the Alarm Clocks - No Reason to Complain
Kempy & the Guardians- Love for a Price
Ken & the 4th Dimension -  See If I care
Billy Mure - Hawaiian War Dance

the Clash - White Man in Hammersmith Palais
Delroy Wilson - Run Run
Willi Williams - Armageddon Time
the Meters - This is my Last Affair

Jerry Garcia & Merle Saunders - the Harder they Come
http://wfdu2.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/schedule/07-24-2019


No comments:

Post a Comment