Thursday, July 18, 2019

Back at the Chicken Shack 7/17/19 Playlist

WFDU.fm
62nd show
7/17/19

Dean Elliott - You're the Top
Ken Nordine - Looks Like its Going to Rain
Ricky Wayne & the Flee-Rakkers - Chick a Roo

Richard Berry - Crazy Lover
Baton Rouge Boys - rising Sun
Johnny Wright Suffocate
Freddie King - Lonesome whistle Blues
Cliff Jackson & Jellean Delk - Frank this is It

Dale Hawkins - Susie Q
Dale Hawkins - back to School Blues
Dale Hawkins - Teenage Dolly
Dale Hawkins - Lovin Bug
Dale Hawkins - Superman
Dale Hawkins - See You Soon Baboon
Dale Hawkins - Cross-Ties 

Jimmy Hughes - I want Justice
James Carr - She's Better than You
Barbara & the Browns - If I Cant run to you I'll crawl
Faze -O - Riding High
Mongo santamaria - I cant Get next to You

Merle Haggard - I Think I'll just Stay Here and Drink
Johnny Paycheck - the Late & Great me
Waylon Jennings - the Taker
Jerry Lee Lewis - There Must be More to Love than This
Johnny Paycheck - It Wont Be Long (and I'll be Hating You)
Gary Stewart - Single Again

Blackburn & Snow - Stranger in a Strange Land
Stained Glass - My Buddy Sin
the Breakers - I Aint dead Yet
Blue Cheer - Fool
the Unbelievable Uglies - Research into the Soul of Psychedelic Sound

Canned Heat - parthenogenesis
http://wfdu2.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/listen/266430/back-at-the-chicken-shack


No comments:

Post a Comment