Thursday, July 4, 2019

Back at the Chicken Shack 7/03/19 Playlist

WFDU.fm
60th show
7/03/19

Medeski Martin & Wood - Is There Anybody here that Love my Jesus
Bessie Smith - Send me to the 'lectric Chair
Lee Scratch Perry - Chicken Scratch

Don Gardner - My Baby Likes to Boogaloo
Johnny Jones & the King Casuals - Its Gonna Be Good
the Night Riders - Lookin for My Baby
Wild Jimmy Spruill - Cut & Dried
the Capers - Iced Tea

Ray Charles - Hallelujah I Love Her So 
Andre Williams - Just Want a Little Lovin
Vice-Roys - Moasin
Otis Rush - Feel So Bad
Muddy Waters/Otis Spann - I Wanna Go Home

Eddie Noack - Dont Trade 
Eddie Noack - Take it Away Lucky
Eddie Noack - If it Aint on the Menu
Eddie Noack - Left Over Lovin
Eddie Noack - You Done Got Me
Eddie Noack - Whats the Matter Joe
Eddie Noack - It Aint Much but Its Home

Rod Piazza - Pretty Thing
Black Keys - Do the Rump
the Medallions - Carachi

Sister Rosetta Tharpe - This Train
Johnny Cash - Train of Love
Harold Lee Wilson- Ten O Clock Train
GM Farley - the Devils Train
the Ramblers - Devil Train
David Beatty & the Harmonettes - I Just Got Off the Devils Train

Lee Michaels - Highty High
Captain Beefheart - Tarrotplane

No comments:

Post a Comment