Thursday, May 16, 2019

Back at the Chicken Shack 5/15/19 Playlist

WFDU.fm
54th show
5/15/19

Booker T & the MGs - Back Home
Sister Rosetta Tharpe - Everything to me
the Fame gang - Turn my Chicken Loose

Willie Mitchell  - that Driving Beat
Willie Mitchell  - buster browne
Willie Mitchell - San Ho Zay
Willie Mitchell  - Willie wam

William Bell - I forgot to Be your Lover
William Bell - Private Number
William Bell - You Dont Miss your Water
William Bell - Born Under a Bad Sign
Phil Durham - steal Away

Doc Tomato - I've Kisssed my Last Ass
the Fame Gang - Soul Feud

Boyd Gilmore - All in my Dreams
Elmore james - Long Tall Woman
Sunny Blair - Please Send My Baby Back (Step back Baby)
Sunny Blair - my Baby's Gone
Baby Face Turner - Blues serenade
Drifting Slim - You're an Old lady
Drifting Slim - I Feel so Good

Deak Harp/ Bill Abel - Mad dog 20/20
Jimmy Duck Holmes - Six Little Puppies
Bill Abel - the Mississippi Diddley
Wesley Junebug Jefferson -the Wolves are Howling
Terry Harmonica Bean - Bean's Boogie
R L Boyce - Aint it Alright

Willie Mabon - I Don't Know
Willie Mabon - the seventh Son
Willie Mabon - Light Up Your lamp
Willie Mitchell - Soul Serenade

Daddy Mack Orr - Going back to Memphis
Booker T & the MGs - Melting Pot




No comments:

Post a Comment