Saturday, October 20, 2018

Back at the Chicken Shack 10/17/18 playlist

WFDU.fm HD2
10/17/18
playlist

Rusty Bryant - Soul Liberation
Blind Blake - Diddy Wah Diddy
Southern Culture on the skids - Fried Chicken & Gasoline

New York Dolls - Pills
the Lyrics - So What!
the Haunted - 1-2-5
Capt Beefheart - Sho Nuff & Yeas I Do
Sugar Pie DeSanto - I Dont wanna Fuss
Lightnin Hopkins - My Little kewpie Doll
T Model Ford - Nobody gets Me Down

Justin Townes Earle - Memphis in the rain
Tommy Blake - I dig you Baby
Tommy Blake- Flatfoot Sam
Ray Smith - Rockin bandit
Warren Smith - Who took my baby

gram parsons - return of the Grievous Angel
Don Gibson - Sea of Heartbreak
Stonewall jackson - Life to Go
Johnny paycheck - He's in a Hurry 
Buddy Knox - I Think I'm Gonna Kill Myself

Nortec Collective - Tengo la Voz
Bobby Womack - Across 110th Street
Bootsy's Rubber Band - Pinocchio theory

Lonnie Mack - Chicken pickin'
derek Trucks - Down in the Flood
Hot Tuna - Watch the North wind Rise
 
Govt Mule - Trane

http://wfdu2.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/schedule/10-17-2018 


No comments:

Post a Comment