Thursday, September 20, 2018

Back at the Chicken Shack 9/19/18 playlist

WFDU.fm HD2
9/19/18
playlist

Charlie parker - Relaxin' at Camarillo
Butterbean & Susie - I need a Hot Dog for My Roll
Hop Wilson - Chicken Stuff

Sugar Pie DiSanto - Go Go Power
Davis Jones & the Fenders - Boss with the Hot Sauce
Wild Jimmy Spruill - the Rooster
Lonnie Youngblood - Go Go Place
Willie Parker - You got your Finger in my Eye
Booker T & the MGs - Jelly Bread
macy Skipper - Goofin' off

Roy Head - Treat  her Right
Buddy Guy - Keep it to Myself
Lewis Clark - Dog (aint a Man's Best Friend)
Wes Dakus - Dog Food
Jesse gee - Don't Mess with My Money
Wild Jimmy Spruill - Party Hardy

Merle haggard - White Line fever
George Jones - Relief is Just a swallow Away
Jerry Lee Lewis - She even woke me to say Goodbye
Ray Price - Invitation to the Blues
Merle Haggard - Huntsville

AC Reed - I'm in the Wrong Business
Lil' Ed & the Blues Imperials- Kick me to the Curb
Sam Myers & Anson Funderburgh - I Dont Play
Harmonica Shah - Working Life blues

Eric Clapton - Motherless children
John Mayall - Blues City Breakdown
Jimi Hendrix - Bleeding Heart
Al Kooper / Shuggie Otis - One Room Country Shack
Ten Years After - good Morning little schoolgirl

Its a Beautiful day - White Bird
Beau Brummels - Two days from Tomorrow
Mothers of Invention - Trouble every day
http://wfdu2.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/schedule/09-19-2018

No comments:

Post a Comment