Thursday, July 26, 2018

Back at the Chicken Shack 7/25/18 playlist

WFDU.fm HD2
7/25/18
playlist

Ennio Morricone - La Moda
Tim hardin - Lady Came from baltimore
Charles Mingus -  eat that Chicken!

The 5 Du-tones - Shake a tailfeather
Ruth Brown - mama he treats your daughter mean
Joe Tex - I want to do everything for You
Bettye LaVette - He Made a woman Outta me
Billy Preston - Billy's Bag

Elvis Costello - Lover's Walk
Al Ferrier - No No Baby
Al Ferrier - My Baby Done Gone Away
Walter Haynes - Gear Shiftin'
Randy Hughes & Hal Bradley - I'd Rather Be a Rooster

Moe Bandy - Honky tonk Amnesia
Gary Stewart - Shes' Acting Single, I'm Drinking Doubles
Dale Watson - Pity Party
Dick Curless - a Tombstone Every Mile

O.V. Wright - I'd Rather Be Blind, Crippled, & Crazy
Joe Simon - Chokin' Kind
Freddie North - She's all I got
Clifford Curry - She shot a hole in my soul
Issac Hayes - walk on By

Long John Hunter - El Paso Rock
Long John Hunter - Ride with Me Baby
Long John Hunter - stop what you're doin'
Little Milton - More and More
Luther 'Guitar jr' Johnson - Walking the Dog
Geater Davis - I'll Play the Blues for You

Bob Dylan & the Band - Odds and Ends 
The Band - Orange Juice Blues (Blues for breakfast) 
Harry Breuer - Bumble Bee bolero
Lowell Fulson - Get your Game up Tight
Jimmy Riley - Woman's Gotta Have It

Young Jessie - Mary lou
Cold Blood - Kissing My Love

      check out the new archive page!
http://wfdu2.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/schedule/07-25-2018 


No comments:

Post a Comment