Thursday, July 19, 2018

Back at the Chicken Shack 7/18/18 Playlist

WFDU.fm HD2
7/18/18
Playlist

Archie Shepp - Mama Too Tight
Sister Rosetta Tharpe - This Train
Roscoe Gordon - Do the Chicken

King Coleman - looky Dooky
Esquerita - Crazy crazy Feeling
Frankie Brunson - Ward 13
Two Friends - family Reunion
Bud Grippah - Hold It
Lolita R. Smith - Your love & My Money
Lightnin' Slim - Its mighty Crazy
Koko Taylor/ Willie Dixon - Insane Asylum

Sonny Boy Williamson - One Way Out
Muddy Waters - You need love
Sonny Burgess - Itchy
little walter - Just your Fool
Howlin Wolf - Who's Been Talking
Elmore james - I Got a right to Love my baby
baby Boy Warren/ Sonny Boy Williamson - Chicken

Loose endz - Easy Rider
Mike Bloomfield/ Al Kooper - Stop
Jesse Ed Davis - Red Dirt Boogie Brother
Captain Groovy - Bubblegum March
Mothers of Invention - My Guitar wants to Kill Your mama

Talking Heads - I Zimbra
The Clash - Kingston Advice
The Jam - Absolute Beginners
Television - Marquee Moon

Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky
Long John Baldry - Rock me when he's Gone
Tyrone Davis - Turning Point
Brass Construction - Changin'
http://wfdu.fm/single/index.php 

No comments:

Post a Comment