Thursday, May 31, 2018

BACK AT THE CHICKEN SHACK - 5/30/18

WFDU.fm HD2
5/30/18 
Playlist

Dean Elliott - Lonesome Road
Prof. Longhair - Big Chief
Bobby Rush - Chicken Heads

Jack ross - Mumbles
Richard berry - the Big break
??? - I'm gonna destroy that boy
Spider Turner - Riding in my 225
JC Davis - Chicken Scratch
Chuck Berry - You cant catch me

Koko Taylor - Dont mess with the Messer
Eddie kirkland - I mustve done somebody wrong
Elmore james - Rollin & tumblin
The gauchos - Good & bad
Sonny boy Williamson - Help me
Muddy Waters - Cross eyed cat

George fleming - I'm gonna tell
Jackie lee Cochran - Mama dont you think I know
Roy clark - Chicken wire
Don Cole - Snake eyed Mama
Link Davis - Trucker from Tennessee

Long John Baldry - Dont try to pull no Boogie Woogie
Rolling stones - hand of Fate
Johnny winter - Highway 61
Allman Bros. - Leave my Blues at Home

marcia ball - red beans
Meters - Look-ka Py Py
Taj Mahal - the Cuckoo
Neville Bros. - Hey Pock a Way
Clarence Garlow - Crawfishin'

Graham Parker - Pouring it all Out
Creedence Clearwater revival - Tombstone Shadow
Hot Tuna - Water song

Charlie Rich - Philadelphia baby
Don Woody - Make Like a Rock and Roll
http://wfdu.fm/single/index.php 

No comments:

Post a Comment