Thursday, May 17, 2018

Back at the Chicken Shack - 5/16/18 Playlist

8th show 
WFDU.fm hd2
playlist

Maxwell Davis - Hey Good Lookin'
Eddie cantor - My Baby Just cares for me
Billy ward & the Dominoes - Chicken Blues

Don Hollinger - I had a nightmare
Big Jack reynolds - I had a Little Dog
James Cotton - Cotton crop blues
Lazy lester - Lester's Stomp
Smilin Joe - livin on Borrowed time
Howlin Wolf - Tail Dragger

Joe Ely - Had My Hopes Up high
Son volt - Windfall
Sammi smith - Help me Make it Through the Night
Waylon Jennings - Walk on out of my Mind
Sir Douglas Quintet - At the crossroads

Rev Horton Heat - Wiggle stick
Sonics - Strychnine
the Egyptians - Party Stomp
Bobby Fuller 4 - little annie loo
Nightriders - Junction #1

Pico Pete - Chicken Little
Volcanoes - Oh oh Mojo Mojo
Andre Williams - Sweet Lil Pussycat
Billy lamont - Hear me Now
Texas ray - Whats come over you
The Axcents - Hold it mary

Dean Carter  - Sock it to Me
Dean Carter- Rebel Woman
Dean Carter  - I got a Girl
Dean Carter - Black boots
Dean Carter- Call of the Wild
Country Joe & the Fish - Section 43

13th Floor Elevators - Baby Blue
Derailers - Cant Stop a Train

Funkadelic - Music for my mother
Shuggie Otis - Booty cooler
Chakachas - Jungle Fever

Jimmy Smith - back at the chicken shack

http://wfdu.fm/single/index.php 



No comments:

Post a Comment